Midsummer Day is a holiday that is associated with the summer solstice and the healing power of the herbs which are picked early in the morning before sunrise.
On this day, HomeYoga.bg and Phytolek will organize an amazing yoga weekend at Lucky Bansko Spa & Wellness *****.
The course includes:
- Two 90-minutes yoga practices in hotel
- Two guided meditations in the Salt Room of Lucky Bansko Aparthotel Spa & Wellness
- Licensed mountain guide
- Picking herbs
- Breathing techniques in the mountain
- Introduction and herbs discussion (with phytotherapeutist)
- 5-star luxury and one of the best Spa centers in the country.
The participants will arrive at the hotel on Friday and after dinner they will do the first meditation practice in the salt room of the hotel. The Meditation practice will be led by Mimi Dontchev – a certified yoga instructor, astrologer and founder of HomeYoga.bg.
On Saturday, the day of the mystic Midsummer, will begin with herb picking in the mountain under the expert guidance of Dr. Marian Ivanov, a phytotherapeutist and specialist in holistic medicine. On a suitable place in the mountain the participants will take a rest and study the yoga breathing techniques (pranayama) surrounded by nature. Saturday evening is scheduled for nidra yoga, which will be situated again in the salt room of the hotel. The practice includes guided relaxation and meditation for creating mind intentions in the subconscious.
The Sunday will start with morning yoga class and after breakfast there will be a discussion about herbs. Doctor Ivanov will give you priceless advices how to use them.
Friday – 6/23/2017:
14:00 to 17:30 – Check-in, time for recreation and spa
18:00 to 19:30 – Classic yoga practice with Mimi Dontcheva
19:30 – 21:00 – Dinner
21:00 to 21:30 – Meditation in Salt Room with Mimi Dontcheva
Saturday – 24/06/2017:
7:00 to 8:00 – Breakfast
8:00 to 16:00 – Mountain walk with a licensed guide, picking herbs and pranayama
16:00 to 19:30 – Time for relaxation and spa
19:30 – 21:00 – Dinner
21:00 to 21:30 – Yoga nidra in Salt Room with Mimi Dontcheva
Sunday – 6/25/2017
8:00 to 9:30 – Morning yoga practice with Doctor Marian Ivanov
9:30 to 10:30 – Breakfast
10:30 to 11:30 – Discussion about herbs and phytotherapy with Marian Ivanov
12:00 Check-out of the hotel *
* Optional: Late check-out (upon request) and spend the afternoon in the hotel spa.
About the Spa Center:
Hotel Lucky Bansko has one of the most luxurious and modern Spa centers in the country. You can use:
- Bio pool with underwater music and hydro jet. The temperature of the water is 33 degrees. The pool is purified by ionization, electrolysis of sea salt and ultraviolet light and the whole process do not contain toxic chlorine.
- Salt pool – with Dead Sea salts that help regenerate your skin, making it more elastic and vibrant.
- Salt Room or relaxation room, paneled with Himalayan salt. The Salt room is used for pleasant relaxation and recreation, but also has a curative effect for respiratory and skin diseases and mental problems.
- Ice Room with freezing temperatures (-18 degrees Celsius) and snowflakes.
- 2 Finnish saunas, 1 RF sauna and 3 aroma steam baths.
- Jacuzzi, contrast, adventure and hydro massage showers.
- Fitness center
The Spa Center offers opportunities outside the package:
- Hammam and Rasul individual therapies
- Massage with certified fish Harry Rufus
- New generation whirlpool bath
- Waterbed, combined with Vichy shower, individual steam bath, chromo therapy, procedures with healing mud from Kyustendil and algae micronized seaweed
- RF and ultrasound therapies
- Healing and relaxing massages and treatments
- Beauty salon and solarium
Package rate for the weekend:
- 30 April – 250 leva for double occupancy in Studio Lux;
- 31 May – 266 leva for double occupancy in Studio Lux;
- June 1 – 280 leva for double occupancy in Studio Lux;
For single occupancy extra payment of 60 leva.
The price includes: 2 nights + breakfast and dinner, food for the hiking, all yoga practices, herbs discussion with phytotherapeutist, mountain transition with a licensed guide + transportation from the hotel to the hut “Gotse Delchev” and returning, use of Spa center and outdoor parking.
Reserve by paying a deposit of 166 leva directly to the hotel!
Additional payment will be made on spot during the weekend with Mimi Dontcheva.
Reserve now at: email@example.com, 0879 111 222
If you have any questions about the weekend, please contact Mimi Doncheva:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0898 422 272
Mimi Dontcheva certified yoga instructor, astrologer and founder of HomeYoga.bg.
You can find more information here: https://www.homeyoga.bg/
Dr. Marian Ivanov is the founder and owner of Medical Center “Phytolek” – Sofia
You can find more information here: http://www.phytolek.com/)